Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Guru / Mon Gourou



He really is my GURU!!! He's AMAZING! I must admit my tastebuds go wild when I eat his food! Thank you Sunnil for introducing his cooking to me. Thank you Mark for letting me explore his cooking...I guess you are loving it too! 'comon admit it! :-)

C'est mon nouveau Gouru!!! Il est FRANCHEMENT GENIAL! J'avoue que mes papilles deviennent folles lorsque je déguste sa Grande Cuisine! Merci Sunnil de m'avoir introduite à sa cuisine. Merci Mark de me laisser le champs libre afin que je puisse explorer ces recettes...Tu l'adores...admets le!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a bit strange to see myself quoted!

Nice blog, and I love the sushi photo. Hunger...
Think I'll send my Mark out fishing over the weekend so we can do some fresh, fresh shushi. Must have some wasabi somewere. Of course, I can always just run out to the Japanese section of SMB! Yeah...right.

Adoption Blog said...

I told you I was going to quote you! ;-)

The Japanese section of SMB!?! Yeah right! If you need some wasabi, just let me know, I'll be happy to send you some :-) See we have the Wasabi you've got the FRESH FISH! I'm jealous!