I am always on the look for good reads...here is the one I am reading now. I am loving it! It's a light read! It is a collection of short stories about the collison of traditional India and western, high tech influence on Bangalore, the city and its young people.
Red Carpet: Bangalore Stories by Lavanya Sankaran

4 comments:
i think a 'must' read is: my freedom from Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a dutch immigree from somalie, who i don't believe needs further introduction. i found it very interesting, although the truth must be in the middle' as we say in Holland.
heuuuuuuuuu..LE PETIT NICOLAS !!! Mimi
je l'ai acheté en inde, mais le mien ne dit pas "bangalore stories". peux tu me dire le nom des premieres histoires, pour comparer avec le mien stp ?
Voilà Moushette:
Bombay This
Closed Curtains
Two Four Six Eight
The Red Carpet
Alphabet Soup
Myore Coffee
Birdie Num-Num
Apple Pie, One by Two
Alors tu le trouves comment? Easy & Fun non? Idéal lorsqu'on est crevée et que l'on ne souhaite rien de "trop lourd".
Post a Comment