Ok...once again...Bhavishya was spoilt rotten this year. We just opened the last presents and it is 8:30PM on December 27! I asked 1 present each and the total came to....46!!! I don't want to sound ungrateful but I wish people would listen to me!
TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH!!! I am not having our Darling Daughter become a rotten spoiled child.
I must admitBhavishya was so so sweet and she wanted to help everyone open their presents but I feel bad about the opulence of everything!
Good bless you all and good night!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
je te comprends... on a le meme probleme ici. moi je n'achete quasi rien à noel (ou alors des trucs pas jouets), et hors noel les enfants ont rarement des jouets. J'essaye de regrouper des membres sur un même cadeau "cher" genre vélo, jouets en bois etc. Mais comme tu le dis, certains n'écoutent pas...
J'ai une amie qui refile une partie de cadeaux à des oeuvres caritatives, choquant pour ceux qui offrent, mais je comprends son raisonnement...
Post a Comment