I, on the other side (of the world), I stayed on my computer (sigh) and the weight crept up slowly and slowly and on Saturday morning I got desperate. I did a google search, informed myself and liked what I read about it.
What is this program about? It is about preparing people to run a 5K in 9 weeks time and its schedule can be found here.
The ++ of this program:
- 3 days a week for 30 minutes commitment
- I can take Pashmina along (she'll love it)
My doubt:
- My knees I had multiple surgeries on them (not only arthroscopic...a few old fashionned one...yeap I have a "zipper" kind of scar on both my knees...sigh...)
My motivation:
- Sasha's husband Yes you read me...her husband! Why you'll ask me? Check him out here! LOL! Doesn't he look AMAZING?
I'm in the process of organising my music on my I-pod...anyone any suggestions?
ok...I need to run...
Tata for now!

1 comment:
OH, good luck with the running. Happy to motivate!
The kids are now out of school for the summer, so my new plan it to run in the morning before work, since I don't have to get up so early to get them ready. Hopefully that will get me in a good routine.
Post a Comment