Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Darling little Devil / Un adorable petit Diable

Aujourd'hui à l'école les enfants fêtent Halloween. Today the kids celebrate Halloween in School.


J'ai cru comprendre que le menu du jour à la cantine sera diabolique ;-)


2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

I'm glad you're back online, and I love your new design!

My sons are thrilled that children celebrate Halloween in Luxembourg too. The thought of kids being left out of the free candy scene was too much for them to contemplate. :o)

Bhavishya is so darling -- and I love the photo of her in her grey coat from a few posts earlier!
Cheers,
Nancy

Sandra Hanks Benoiton said...

Ahhhh. She's the most darling little devil.

Great chatting with you and Mark the other night. Look forward to putting you devil and mine on the Skype video cam and letting them get on with it. Maybe we can get an extra hour of sleep while they do.

Love to all of you,
S