We left for Lugano, Switzerland, with a full car, a 4 year old hoping Santa would know where she will be staying at a a dog on Monday. En route, we stopped to the post office and the car broke down...a problem with the battery...we left a little later than expected and made it ok. Bhavishya was thrilled to see her Grandparents and they spoilt her rotten (as usual) and guess what...Santa came. Will post a small video soon.
We were supposed to arrive late on Friday night in Bombay, however due to the snow in Lugano, the airport was closed...we arrived with a 24 hour delay (sighhhh) but we are all fine.
Miss B was very funny at the airport...she got very exited and kept saying:
"Maman regarde, une dame indienne, et encore une et encore une...il y a beaucoup de dame indienne!" (Mama look an Indian woman, another one and here again another one...there are lots of Indian women)she recognised the sari's and bindi's.
She is just adorable and seems to enjoy herself a lot, she is thrilled to spend some time with Uncle Sunnil (her God Father) and Titi (Gitu)...
I need to dash...I need to get ready, we are having Anju, look after the children and we are off to 2 bars and a restaurent! Mark and I are thrilled...no arguments as to whom will be driving (or drinking).
More tomorrow - I hope!
Tata

3 comments:
I'm glad you've arrived safely -- sounds like Bhavishya is excited! I can't wait until Anya Rashi is old enough to appreciate a trip to India. Joyeux Noel!
-- Nancy
yes....you need to post some sweet pictures of your girl.....any thing new on the adoption front for you?
Happy New Year....
Hugs,
Steffie
looking forward hearing all the stories
CU soon i hope
with love
dolly
Post a Comment