Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 4 1/2 birthday Darling Bhavishya

We don't celebrate 1/2 birthdays in our family...but since about 4 months Bhavishya has been nagging me and asking me everyday when she will be 4 1/2. So this morning when I woke her up I said:


"Good morning my big girl of 4 1/2"...


She opened her eyes and gave me one of these smiles only she can give, the kind of smile that lights up any room, any person, any sad situation and then in her small and sleepy voice she said:


"Mama I grew up so fast...I'm nearly as tall as you are now..." (huge grin).
LOL!

I wanted to take the time to take pictures this morning but we were in a rush...on the way home, Bhavishya had a fever and fell asleep so here is the one of this morning in her class room.




2 comments:

Mimi said...

heureusement que je ne fêets pas les demis anniversaires je ne m'en sortirais plus...bisous!!!

Steffie B. said...

So very, very precious.... ;)