Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back from knee surgery

Well I have had numbers of (mostly ski) accidents and therefore knees surgeries...and now just one more...I always hated the scar on my left knee and always fantasised about having a nicer scar but always thought it would be too much of a luxury...I've always had pain on that same knee at each change of weather, when wearing knee high socks or whenever I would do some sport...it appeared that I was suffering from Arthrofibrosis. So this last Friday I killed 2 birds with one stone...I had the surgery removing part of the excess of scar tissues and I now have a new scar! Yeah! I will no longer have this sort of zipper that is 17 inches long accross my leg! Yeppie!

The only problem is that is throbbing a lot...it is very bruised and my leg is litterally 3 times its size! Ouch!


3 comments:

Mimi said...

J'ai rien compris.... mais je te souhaite un bon 1er mai ?? plein de bisous.

Moushette said...

prompt rétablissement !!

Nirmala said...

Thanks for the notes in my daughters blog. Good to know that you will better in future.

My daughter initially hated to take bath. but now loves to take bath atleast 6 times a day and slips into bathroom whenever no one is watching.