I would very much appreciate you would sign my Guest Book/Cela me ferait très plaisir si vous passiez faire un pti tour sur mon Livre d'Or afin d'y inscire un pti mot....
Ceci est MON blog. J'écris ce que je veux. Si vous ne l'aimez pas, ne le lisez pas. C'est quand même triste que je doive le rapeller, non?
This is MY blog. I write what I want. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is so so sad I need to remind people of that isn't it?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Jaren ELi Combes 02.17.2009-06.02.2009
My good friend Sandra,lost her son on June 2nd. Today is his funeral in Northern California. Although I have never met Jaren, I feel we have all lost a wonderful person. May his soul rest in peace for ever.
Sandra, we are all thinking of you.
Wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, Comfort in the midst of pain. May the love of those around you, help you through today and the days ahead. Please know that your Friends understand and care! Luv ya Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment