
Ok for the 3rd consecutive Sunday here are some of my favourite links...next Sunday will be consacrated to Christmas and ideas for Christmas presents...
So here are some of my favourite for this week:
Diana Krall has a new CD out, From This Moment On. It's pretty swingin' and she dedicates it to E Costello(Lucky bitch).
Apparently this is highly asdictive stuff. Have any of you tried it? A friend of mine brought it back from California. It's ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! I LOVE IT! And it is supposed to be supper healthy...full of anti-oxidents!!!
For the francophones/francophiles / pour les francophones /philes:
Site très sympa d'un voyageur solitaire. Sur ce blog on retrouve les impressions et les émotions du voyage en Inde de Gaël. Les photos sont magnifiques et les récits captivants.

1 comment:
Would love to try your california drink...
I love Diana krall as well. I did not realise she and E.C were together!
Will check out the blog of this "voyageur solitaire" seems interesting!
Post a Comment