After 2 wonderful and blissful minutes on the "loo" (for Brits) Ladies room (for Americans) I was delighted to see that our daughter took the walls in our hallway as canvas and started to draw with her colours! Gggggrrr!
Needless to say that Bhavishya is not a Picasso (unfortunately for our bank accounts! LoL)
Après 2 minutes aux WC j'étais ravie de m'appercevoir que notre fille à pris les murs de notre couloir pour des toiles! Ggggggrrrrrrr!!!
Inutile de mentionner que Bhavishya n'est pas Picasso!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Gosh!!! Was it pencils, crayons or ball point? Did you managed to clean it off or will you have to repaint the wall???
Sophie
Hey! Thanks for being the first to post on my new blog! Your message made me laugh! :o)
I'm going to comment on several of your recent posts all wrapped into one!
Okay, I must say...Bavishya is such a little beauty! She's just stunning! I love the picture of her running to her daddy. Oh, she's so precious!
I noticed that you attended what looks like a cancer relay. My best friend works for the American Cancer Society and organizes those same relays across our state. I attended one last year and it was very touching. The illumination ceremony was my favorite.
Okay, I'm going to have to check out the book you recommended. I'm reading Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (he did The DaVinci Code). The Namesake has been highly recommended to me. Its main character is struggling to fit into two cultures, the Indian culture and western culture. I've heard that it's a wonderful book.
Anyway, if you ever venture over to the states please let us know. We would love to get together with you guys!
Hugs from Oklahoma,
Ang
P.S. Keep posting pictures of your (not so) Picasso! We love seeing new pics!
Post a Comment