Bhavishya is Swiss they have all the papers!!! The Easter bunny hasn't forgotten us this year!!! ;-)))
We now have to make passport pictures and we will go to the Embassy on Friday morning.
I am so so thrilled and proud!!!


Aujourd'hui nous avons reçu le coup de file de l'Ambassade Suisse!!!
Bhavishya est une petite suissesse, ils ont reçu tous les papiers!!! Le Lapin de Pâcques ne nous a pas oublié cette année!!! ;-)))
Maintenant on va faire des photos passeport et on ira à l'Ambassade vendredi matin.
Je suis si fière!!!

2 comments:
Congratulations! Now she can yodel!
By the way, I've started a new personal blog and included this one in the blogroll.
http://sandrahanksbenoiton.wordpress.com/
Haven't seen you in a while on the adoption.com blogs. Sounds like things are going well, though, aside from computer problems. I have those, too.
Thank you Sandra! Yeah she is going to special yodel class and then she will be able to look after mountain goats just like Heidi! LoL
I'm on my way to the adoption.com blogs...
C u there or on your new personal blog.
Post a Comment