I hesitate...
- The Sony A100?
- A Canon Digital REbel xti?
- ....?
Pour l'anniversaire de Mark j'étais assez tenté de lui acheter un Digital SLR. Est-ce quelqu'un peut me conseiller si oui pourquoi?
J'hésite entre...
- Le Sony A100?
- Le Canon Digital Rebel xti?
- ...?

1 comment:
I have the Sony A100.I had a major deal....
What finally convinced me was that it comes with the same stabilizer technology that the Nikon D200 has without having to spend the extra $800 to get it. It has a 3 frame per second shooting speed (and shutters nicely) which is fine for me. And, best of all it came with 2 lenses, the 18-70mm plus lens and the 75-300mm zoom lens (an over $200 value, basically free). The Canon Rebel XTi also came with 2 lenses (18-55mm and 75-300mm), but cost $100 more for the kit. Also I was able to get the camera kit with 2 lenses, a 2 GB card, 2 UV filters, an instructional DVD and a camera bag (20% off), all for under a grand. Plus they threw in all kinds of Sony shwags.
Ok Sony...what is my return if I sell this one to Sas?
LOL!!!
Hope this helps
Hugs to you, Mark and the Girls
Andrés
XXX
Post a Comment