Sunday, September 30, 2007

SLS

Today the Sunday Link Sharing is about my shopping list I have given Mark as he left for his annual banker's conference. This year it is Boston after Sidney, Copenhagen, Singapore, Atlanta...

At William & Sonoma:

Potlatch Seasoning It is a mix of different spices: Paprika, Crushed Red Pepper, Chili Pepper, Oregano and Other Herbs. It is delicious on Salmon but also any kind of fish and apparently chicken (I've never tried it with chicken).


Pop up Sponges:
Apparently they were discovered in Europe but I never found them! They are of all-natural material. Compressed to a flat rectangle and when they come in contact with water, they expand to a full-size sponges. You can put then in the dishwasher in order to keep them clean.




A set of silicone spatulas. They are great as you can leave them near a
heat source and won't melt!

A measuring cup unlike others. They can be read from above, so when you pour the liquids you can see how much you are pouring and it is graduated in standard cups, fluid ounces and milliliters (great for me who uses a lot of European receipes. The 1/4-cup size displays tablespoon incremements.

At Target a Halloween outfit. Anyone but I really like the Kids' Marabou Dazzle Catsuit Costume.

That is it for today!

Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that seasonning mix the stuff you put on the salmon the other night?

That was DELICE!

Clairechen