Daughter of the Ganges: A Memoir by Asha Miro
It is an autobiography. The author tells the story of her life in two parts. In the first part, we learn she was adopted in 1974 at the age of six by a Catalan couple. She grows up in Barcelona and wants to return to her roots. She leaves for Bombay to assist the poor. The second part of the book was written after the first bit was published and tells the story when she returns with a television crew to film a documentary retracing her life. There she learns more about her early days...This is an amazing book. I had goose bumps, I cried...it is definatively a page turner. I strongly recommend you all read it!

3 comments:
est ce que quequ'un sait si il a été traduit en français ?
Je l'ai vu sur le site web de la fnac.
http://www4.fnac.com/Shelf/article.aspx?PRID=1505701&OrderInSession=1&Mn=1&Mu=-13&SID=d0e9d143-969f-e17f-c334-ef431f825b6b&TTL=220920071329&Origin=FnacFR&Ra=-1&To=0&Nu=1&UID=0a0c31e0a-9162-ad61-de7d-7e93a04fb7f4&Fr=0
Sinon téléphone à Payot ou à la Fnac de Lausanne pour leur demander...
J'espère que tu trouveras ton bonheur...
Biz
A Fantastic book I agree!
;-)
Post a Comment