Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bumbed & bum cover

First of all I am bumbed...I was happily surfing this morning and found a cool blog of a mother of 4 she talks about something, I click on the link she is referring, to read all about it and even put it on my favourites. The phone rings, I come back I no longer can find the link to this funny Mom but the article of clothing she was referring to I can! Oh well!


So what was it she was talking about then, you may ask? Well, it is what Americans would call:

A plumber's crack cover

or what Brits would call :

a builders's bumb cover

It seems to do the job even if you have a muffin issue!

You can check them out here.

I love the idea of this garnment. I would like to order a couple....uuhhmmm! Let's think about it.

Lady, I hope I will find you again, thank you for the link and thank you for making me laugh this morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'est quoi ça??? le traduction stp !!! Mimi

Rachael said...

Oh, that is just too great. My sisters and I are always giving each other a hard time about seeing something we didn't want to see on each other!! I might have to post about this!

Moushette said...

c'est excellent ce truc !!!!!

si tu en achetes un, viens nous raconter....