I would very much appreciate you would sign my Guest Book/Cela me ferait très plaisir si vous passiez faire un pti tour sur mon Livre d'Or afin d'y inscire un pti mot....
Kristen asked me to make her some pajamas for her sock monkey. Soon all the kids wanted clothes for their animals/dolls. I had to tell them it was just too hard for mama to sew all those little bitty things, so many pattern pieces for such a little piece of clothing! We shipped some stuff (fabric and patterns) to Grandma in New York and are hoping that some outfits will be returned in the mail!
1 comment:
Kristen asked me to make her some pajamas for her sock monkey. Soon all the kids wanted clothes for their animals/dolls. I had to tell them it was just too hard for mama to sew all those little bitty things, so many pattern pieces for such a little piece of clothing! We shipped some stuff (fabric and patterns) to Grandma in New York and are hoping that some outfits will be returned in the mail!
Post a Comment