Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pashmina's family

Have a look at this link...All the Golden Retrievers are related to Pashmina...they are either her cousins, aunt and uncle, half sister / brother...

I can see a resemblance especially with the top right one...the one with the stick in her mouth!

Also I must admit I'm getting very broody...the puppy is so incredibly cute...maybe Pashmina needs a little play mate...I guess I need to work on Mark this week-end! HA!



Allez jeter un coup d'oeil sur ce lien...tous les Golden Retrievers sont de la famille de Pashmina il y des cousins, Oncle et tante, demis soeurs et frères...

Je constate qu'il y a une ressemblance flagrante avec celle qui est sur la photo en haut à droite...le chien avec un bâton dans sa gueule!

Je dois l'admettre, ça me donne envie de pouponner à nouveau...ce chiot est si mignon...je pense que Pashmina a besoin d'un compagnon de jeu...je dois essayer de convaincre Mark ce week-end! HA!

No comments: