Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month!



THINK BEFORE YOU PINK!

I asked myself this morning what have I done to help apart from forwarding a few e-mails?

My Dear Dear Cousin Veronike, battled for years with Breast cancer and eventually lost the war last December at the young age of 42. We miss her so much. She left us far too early and I would like to see things move on this front…make women aware. So I thought I would check some few web sites of companies who sent me emails advertising and asking me to open my wallet and make purchases so proceeds can go towards breast cancer research. I thought that some of the stuff could be nice ideas for Christmas gifts but then again I also wondered what do these companies do the rest of the year? This site has been making the rounds and it's worth a look.

"Philanthropy or hypocrisy?" You decide.

The same question again!!!

No comments: