Mark and I just finished watching Season II of Lost a few weeks ago...I cannot wait until season III comes out which I guess won't happen until next summer.
Below is the Season III promotion video.
Spooky!
Mark et moi venons juste de finir la Saison II de Lost il y a quelques semaines...J'ai hâte que la saison III sorte mais ce sera pour l'été prochain.
Ci-dessous la promotion video de la saison III!
">
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We are also freaks of Lost!
Welcome to the Club!
We just finished the first half of season 3 last night and it just gets better and better.
So far, season 3 answers a lot of questions...but not enough! It almost leaves you asking more.
Hope you are all doing well. Your little one is adorable! I love the pictures you've posted! I'll try to update my blog soon.
Take Care,
Angie
Cool! Nous aussi on ADORE LOST et on est complètement Accro!
Biz à vous tous,
A
Post a Comment