
Today I deceided to share with you lot some of the links I truely enjoy or some of the links I find interesting. I might start doing this on a regular basis:
Who doesn't know by now I am Jamie Cullum's greatest fan!
I am dying to go and see Borat. I guess Mark will have to do some more baby sitting next w-e! During the week we saw Borat on the Jay Leno show (CNBC) and thought the scene where Martha Stewart was trying to show him now to make a bed properly with "hospital corner" just too hillarious!
A fun Indian food blog although it hasn't been updated in a while.
That is it for today!

2 comments:
we did see Borat last night, but by accident. the cahier gave us the wrong tickets. we had asked for babel!
But, although certainly there are hilarious moments, we found it a very discriminating and respectless movie of which the satire, which we suppose it was meant to be, maybe totally go unnoticed by the overall public and is therefor dangerous to portray in this manor..
Hello! Thank you for linking to my blog. I've been inundated at work and with visitors at home, so I haven't had much time to update my blog lately.
Your daughter is beautiful! I read that she was sick. I do hope she has recovered. Her eyes and face reflect all the warmth and love of your parenting. I am so happy for your family. God bless!
Post a Comment