Wednesday, April 09, 2008

An adorable little Pirate

Bhavishya was invited to my God Son's birthday party 3 weeks ago. My FIL, David, took the pictures. Thank you David, they are great!

Il y a 3 semaines de cela, Bhavishya était invité à l'anniversaire de mon filleul. Elle fait un peu " liseuse de bonnes aventures" mais elle insitait...elle voulait absolument mettre les 2 créoles!

2 comments:

AR said...

Is she not the cutest? she and C would get along great. If you read in Aug. post his b-day party was pirate themed. We had a real fire-sword eating pirate with his parrot Icky.

I can not remember if I commented on your blog to say Thanks for stopping by mine? Hope you stop by again. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply back, could not locate you.

You asked about the frames around my pic. yes, I do use ps7 but the frames are on auto. go to customize where you can change color, fonts, etc... there is a place to change border color. check it out. Hope that helps?

Anonymous said...

Adorable, en effet !