Previous|Join|List|Next To Reach Our Forums Powered by RingSurf
I feel like such a young and sexy spring chicken!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! plus que 5 minutes pour te souhaiter un excellent annivesaire ma jeune poulette !!!
Alors ma Belle...des photos de ton anni ? Bonne nuit
Bon anniversaire!!!Bisous
finally connected to see your blog in normal text. guess i have to go to your heimat to get it straight.ja sas thats the way it is, but spring chicken are fed bio they stay juicy!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday! Today is my 39th birthday. I think having a young child to chase keeps one feeling young!-- Nancy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! plus que 5 minutes pour te souhaiter un excellent annivesaire ma jeune poulette !!!
Alors ma Belle...des photos de ton anni ? Bonne nuit
Bon anniversaire!!!
Bisous
finally connected to see your blog in normal text. guess i have to go to your heimat to get it straight.
ja sas thats the way it is, but spring chicken are fed bio they stay juicy!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday! Today is my 39th birthday. I think having a young child to chase keeps one feeling young!
-- Nancy
Post a Comment