
Je n'en reviens pas qu'il y ait un festival de mangues à Delhi. Et en plus qu'il y en a plus de mille (1000) variétés c'est incroyable! Je croyais qu'il y en avait que 5 ou 6. Je me souviens aux Philippines on faisait presque des orgies de mangues...au petit déjeuné, en snack, l'après-midi, comme dessert...on se régalait...le fruit de là-bas n'a rien à voir avec le fruit que l'on trouve ici en grande surface.
Pour en lire plus, veuillez cliquer sur le liens ci-dessus.
I cannot believe there is actually a 2 day mango festival in Delhi and that more than an thousand (1000) varieties of this fruit exist is incredible! I thought there were only 5 or 6 varieties world wide! I remember in the Philippines we use to have orgies of them...for breakfast, snack, in the afternoon with tea, desert...yummy! The taste of them has nothing to do with the stuff we find here in normal grocery stores.
To read more about it, please click on the above link.

1 comment:
Waow more than 1000 varieties! Amazing! Where do you find all this stuff anyhow?
I think I should start a blog...but with work, the kids will I find the time?
Post a Comment