I think my good friend Yolande is right...why have them if you don't stick to them???
I don't smoke (I haven't for years now) so I cannot say I will stop smoking.
I do enjoy a few glasses of wine and or champagne so I won't say I will stop drinking
I won't say I shall lose weight as I have lost so much weight lately I am fed up getting on scales!
I'd like to say I won't see as many doctors I have seen in the last few months but is it reasonnable?
I would like to say I won't have such a fiery temperament about certain people's behaviour but I know it is unreasonnable to say that!
I want:
Our Daughter, my husband, dog and everyone I love to be healthy and happy.
Anything that removes stress and frustration from my life I WANT IT NOW! ;-)
I want Bhavishya to become a Swiss National within the next couple of months!
Teach Bhavishya to swimm.
I want to continue going with her to "Little Gym."
I would like to start teaching how to dive again (yes I am a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor).
I would like to dive in warm water & I would like to go back to Seychelles...I crave for "Nitrogen Narcosis" ;-)
I would like to go to Florida to see my family I miss so much.
I would like to go skiing and skining and improve my snow boarding and hope for heaps of powder snow.
I would like to have diner at Nobu in London with DH, Sunnil, Gitu, Tony, Heidi and others? (Great company and people who truely enjoy food!).
I'd love to catch up with a lot of my friends back in Switzerland (and elsewhere) and see them (Stina, Bettina, Anita, Geneviève etc.)
I would like to clean up all the weeds etc. in the gorge at the bottom of the garden and put some lighting.
I would like to start a vegetable garden (is it reasonnable with the traveling I would like to do?).
I'd like to get a little more organised especially in the admin area.
I would like Bhavishya to be accepted at the French school (L'Ecole Française) for the school year 2007/2008 if not then for the following year.
I feel so stupid saying all these things so I may add:
I WANT WORLD PEACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment