This morning I finally got some news from my Buddy and Dive Instructor Roy. Roy tought me how to Scuba Dive in the Seychelles. He held my hand on my 1st OWD course (Josue did the same on my Discover Scuba Dive one) and he (and Josh) encouraged me throughout my training all the way to my Open Water Scuba Instructor.
Man I missed you Roy! I am glad all is well with you and that you finally found happiness!
Remember my friend don't let anyone give you graine and NEVER SAY NEVER!!! Oh and never judge a book by its cover! (he he he!)
;-)
I will post some pictures from the God 'ol days soon!
P.S. Yes we want to come back and visit your beautiful country! Gosh I miss it...the sunshine, the beaches, the beautiful water, the nice people, the kids playing on the beach, fishing octopus and lobster...Coconut cary Zourit, Bourzoi, See Brew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! Great pictures! Thanks for your encouraging comments on my blog! :)
Kristi
Post a Comment