Saturday, January 13, 2007

Technology

I am driving DH crazy...I guess I must have inherited my Dad's "gadget" gene. He's always been Mr Gadget and I have always been Ms Gadget...When something comes out I would say to DH "I nnnneeeeeeed" it. And he is right I don't need the stuff I'd like to have it. Whether a mobile phone, a camera, a dive computer, a housing for my camera so I can take underwater shots...you name it and I can give you a lot of the technological details most women usually are not capable of. Some guys are amused to see how much of a gadget freek I can be.


Well the new thing that cought my attention is the: I-phone. It looks so cool and sleek! Furthermore it is one of my new Year resolution (see post) that I want anything that could remove stress & frustration from my life!


The plus of this gadget
It has 320 x 480 screen.
It has a full-touch keyboard.
It has a built-in wi-fi.
It is Bluetooth compatible. Now while waiting at the Doctor's, the Dentist or whatever I could check email or post on my blog. Also when Mark will be "playing" with his tamagotchi (i.e. blackberry*) or in other words when he is working I will have something to play with as well!
It has a 2 megapixel camera and the high end model boasts 8GBs of storage.
It has ITunes integration which means favourite music anytime, anywhere without having to carry an extra gadget (Yes Jamie anytime, anywhere!)
It's also a video iPod, and you know what that means the new episodes of "Lost season III" anytime, anywhere.*

The Minuses of this gadget:

To my eyes there is only one...

It has a touch screen. I am unsure I like touch screens as you always get lots of finger prints on them.

or maybe another one...

It's supposed to hit the streets in the US in June.

No comments: