
This week I'd like to share the following:
Photobox. I upload my pictures onto their website and I either have them print them for me or make cool stuff such a handbag with a picture of my cuties or mugs or even a photo album. They are GREAT, very professional, very efficient. I love the colours they use to print the pictures; very bright very sharp very close to reality. The good thing is we don't need to run to pick them up...they just turn up with the post! Very very easy!
For Christmas we ordered some personalised stamps for my Dad and Mom and just found out that we can do the same here in Luxembourg. I have just ordered some personalised ones.
I wish I could have made one for Bhavishya. I think it is a brilliant idea for all adoptive parents to do for the children waiting to be picked up from the orphanage. The idea is you build your bear and add a 10 second tape-recorded message so we could sing a short song or tell them we love them. That way our child would know our voices before we even met him/her!

1 comment:
I love the idea of personal stamps! Will look into it!
Thxs for the tip!
Sophie
Post a Comment