
My coffee machine is DEAD!!!
Hhhheeeeelllllpppp!!! I need my morning fix!
Which makes me think...Are you more coffee or tea in the morning?
Ca me fait penser...vous êtes plus café ou thé le matin?
I am tagging/je tague:
In case you haven't guessed...
Je pars en promenade avec Pash...en route stop au bistro portugais du coin pour mon expresso!
Am off for my morning walk with Pash...en route I'll stop at the local Portuguese restaurent for my shot!

6 comments:
I am drinking a cappuccino as I read this! :)
Must have my morning coffee, but I do enjoy an occasional cup of herbal tea in the evening.
LOVE the commercial. We don't get to see those sorts of things in the US. (Big movie stars in commercials -- they go over to Europe and Asia to do those on the side, without tarnishing their big-screen image in the US!) That is hilarious.
haaaa Sas..tu sais il y a un "bistrot" Nespresso à Lausanne..mais malheureusement je déteste le café et je pense que George n'y mettra jamais les pieds pour mon plus grand désespoir !!! Moi le matin c'est thé earl grey ou tchai avec du lait ou jus d'orange.
café !!!!!!!! au lait.... en cappuccino.... ou expresso bien serré à 14h00, avec un ptit choclat si possible !
en inde je suis thé, car j'adore leur thé, et je déteste leur café !!!!!
you now i can't either without my 1 to 2 shots of espresso with 'koffietijd', dutch for coffeetime, but ONLY together with a piece of dark choclate 70%!
on et c quand que tu viens prendre un ptit kfé a paris ?!!!!
Rachel - glad you like the commercial!
Mimi...on va quand même pas se battre pour un home! ;-)
Dolly I know you and your dark Chocolate! You always have some in your bag! ;-)
Moushette - Un petit Kawa à Paris...hummm pourquoi pas cela pourrait-être super sympa!!! A organiser prochainement ;-)
Post a Comment