I would very much appreciate you would sign my Guest Book/Cela me ferait très plaisir si vous passiez faire un pti tour sur mon Livre d'Or afin d'y inscire un pti mot....
I'm just catching up on your last few entries -- we've had sick children this week, so I haven't been on the computer much.
I think it's amazing that Bhavishya remembers the Namaste/little Jesus connection from when she was so young! Has she done or said anything else that tells you what she remembers?
I love the idea of you having an Etsy shop! Her tunic and kercheif are so adorable. -- Nancy
1 comment:
I'm just catching up on your last few entries -- we've had sick children this week, so I haven't been on the computer much.
I think it's amazing that Bhavishya remembers the Namaste/little Jesus connection from when she was so young! Has she done or said anything else that tells you what she remembers?
I love the idea of you having an Etsy shop! Her tunic and kercheif are so adorable.
-- Nancy
Post a Comment