I would very much appreciate you would sign my Guest Book/Cela me ferait très plaisir si vous passiez faire un pti tour sur mon Livre d'Or afin d'y inscire un pti mot....
Ceci est MON blog. J'écris ce que je veux. Si vous ne l'aimez pas, ne le lisez pas. C'est quand même triste que je doive le rapeller, non?
This is MY blog. I write what I want. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is so so sad I need to remind people of that isn't it?
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
And her names are...et ses prénoms sont...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wonderfull name, and we are so glad for you both that you are indeed soon now are going to get your new little Gem!! We come by soon when back from our holidays.
good luck with the list.I would just scratch the household stuff. The little one won't notice it anyway. (NB would live to see the film you have ordered, but that will come later)
2 comments:
wonderfull name, and we are so glad for you both that you are indeed soon now are going to get your new little Gem!! We come by soon when back from our holidays.
good luck with the list.I would just scratch the household stuff. The little one won't notice it anyway.
(NB would live to see the film you have ordered, but that will come later)
I LOVE her names as well...didn't you once mentioned that Bhavishya means "the Future"?
Post a Comment