I would very much appreciate you would sign my Guest Book/Cela me ferait très plaisir si vous passiez faire un pti tour sur mon Livre d'Or afin d'y inscire un pti mot....
I’ve been out of town and checked your blog as soon as I returned. You are oh so very close to having your little one in your arms!
A few bits of advice…make sure and take infant decongestant. Your hotel room will have air conditioning and most of the babies aren’t used to it and will develop a cold/runny nose. Take warm things for her to sleep in (unless she is used to air conditioning). At first, Mia didn’t eat many meals with us but would always eat snacks – take a lot of snacks! Don’t forget to take video and photos of the city where she was born, so you will have wonderful things to show her when she gets older.
Have a safe and wonderful trip…keep us updated! I’ll be checking your blog!
Thank you for your kind words and advice, Angie. We have some decongestant. I have a few snacks, whole wheat & honey biscuits and some raisins and dried apricots and a few other things. We will give her some bananas, mangos etc. Yes you are right about air con. Here in Europe we are not used to it either and when I go to the US I always suffer. ;-)
It's good to know other people went through the experience and they are there to give you their support. Thank you!
We will try to keep you up to date if we have internet connection in our hotel room otherwise we will have to prepare everything and try to find some internet cafe-
5 comments:
thanx for showing the pics. Can't wait to introduce your little Gem to our managerie!
Oh how cute!
P.S. 4 more night to sleep!!!
;-)
Sas,
I’ve been out of town and checked your blog as soon as I returned. You are oh so very close to having your little one in your arms!
A few bits of advice…make sure and take infant decongestant. Your hotel room will have air conditioning and most of the babies aren’t used to it and will develop a cold/runny nose. Take warm things for her to sleep in (unless she is used to air conditioning). At first, Mia didn’t eat many meals with us but would always eat snacks – take a lot of snacks! Don’t forget to take video and photos of the city where she was born, so you will have wonderful things to show her when she gets older.
Have a safe and wonderful trip…keep us updated! I’ll be checking your blog!
Angie
(from Oklahoma City, OK)
Thank you for your kind words and advice, Angie. We have some decongestant. I have a few snacks, whole wheat & honey biscuits and some raisins and dried apricots and a few other things. We will give her some bananas, mangos etc. Yes you are right about air con. Here in Europe we are not used to it either and when I go to the US I always suffer. ;-)
It's good to know other people went through the experience and they are there to give you their support. Thank you!
We will try to keep you up to date if we have internet connection in our hotel room otherwise we will have to prepare everything and try to find some internet cafe-
Warm regards and a hug to beautiful Mia
Post a Comment