Monday, September 18, 2006

Crazy about maps...Fou de cartes géographiques



Our Princess is still too small for this but I'd still like to get it for her in a few years time. It appears to be a very infomative map made especially for children. It's full of illustrations (it says where mountains ranges, deserts, seas are located what type of animals are found in each region of the world etc.).

I wish I had one like this growing up, since my familly was so scaddered around the world...it would have been easier (and fun) looking where cousin Marisa was living or where cousin Alex was moving to...

Since Bhavishya already has a hot air ballon hanging from the ceiling in her room I guess it would be appropriate to have such a map hanging on the walls ;-)

1 comment:

Moushette said...

te mettre à la peinture !!!

ou trouver vite une bonne excuse pour en acheter un plus performant...