Dearest Sophie and Kris, I am so sorry that your brother’s (and brother-in-law’s) girls cannot join you in the celebrations of this joyful day but we are there in our thoughts, spirits and prayers.
I am ecstatic for both of you. I can’t say I know you Kris very well at all, but it appears you truly complement one another. I understand you met as friends and it evolved into a love that so many people rarely find today. Love after all, doesn’t make the world go around… Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. And it’s a wonderful thing when two people who were made for each other manage to fall in love.
Remember life isn’t always what you expect it to be…sometimes it is better…sometimes it is worse…sometimes you think that all the doors in front of you are closed and even locked and then suddenly you see a little light appearing out of the blue from one door that wasn’t closed after all

So Bhavishya, Pashmina and I would like to propose a virtual toast… and I’d like to make it with this thought in mind: If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship. So this is to you, Sophie and Kris, and a wonderful life together.
Ladies and Gentlemen, to friends, lovers and soulmates.

No comments:
Post a Comment