I cannot beleive it has been 13 years!
I would like to thank you for being patient with me, for listening to me (when you are not too absorb in your reading ;-)) for allowing me to be cranky early in the morning and or for letting me sleep as long as possible, for letting me be myself, for giving me confidence, for trusting me, for teaching me things and for teaching me to laugh at myself, for making me laugh, for letting me do things I love, for being my guinea pig when I cook, for letting me be addicted to "Lost" and "Desperate House Wife", for letting me listen to the music I love even if you don't like it, for letting me go scuba diving or skiing when I fell like it, for accepting my friends and loving them for whom they are, for making me persue my dreams,for making me a mother, for loving our beautiful daughter, for loving our dog, for loving me, for making me a better person...
Thank you Mark. I don't know what I would do without you!
May we have many more years of happiness!
I love you and am proud to be your wife!
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment