In her Christmas stocking, Bhavishya got from Santa an "Etch a Sketch"
Then one day, shortly after Christmas whilst we were all (family and guests) in the Kitchen she says:
"Daddy, Loo"
So Mark takes her gently by the hand into the bathroom where upon we hear her shout "I want my Blackberry" and she runs back into the kitchen trying to grab her etch a sketch.
I cannot remember any of us laughing that loud! ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))
For those of you who do not know Mark, my Darling Husband, he is HIGHLY ADDICTED to his blackberry. I call it his tamagotschi.
See for yourselves:



3 comments:
...I guess it means that your DH takes his blackberry to the bathroom...! LOL
mdr !!!!! mais qui me fait rire le plus, ta fille ou ton mari ? (ou la remarque de claire ???) pasque les tamagoshi, c bien connu, ca fait souvent des crottes !!!!!
On dirait qu'on est en plein "trip" scatologique! Mmmmmmddddrrrr!
Post a Comment