I would very much appreciate you would sign my Guest Book/Cela me ferait très plaisir si vous passiez faire un pti tour sur mon Livre d'Or afin d'y inscire un pti mot....
Ceci est MON blog. J'écris ce que je veux. Si vous ne l'aimez pas, ne le lisez pas. C'est quand même triste que je doive le rapeller, non?
This is MY blog. I write what I want. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is so so sad I need to remind people of that isn't it?
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The Davos Question Part II
So to go back to the subject of the Davos Question, if you do a search on YouTube by typing "The Davos Question" you get a plethora of videos relating to it. I will start posting a few that drew my attention
Here, you have kids that have an opinion (cute & fresh).
I guess the point of the parents is that the world needs more cute little girls for them to grow into nice and responsible people.
No comments:
Post a Comment