Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Davos Questions Part IV

The University Student / Graduate:





I think he's one of the better "Non professional". He's outspoken. It is clear he thought about it carefully. We talked about his idea the other night and I came to realising that one doesn't need to pay people nor motivate them.

As Mark rightly said: "...he is talking about distributed thinking. In other words, if you post the problem and the data you have on the web (video or blog). People will propose solutions. They just do. Effectively, you have outsourced your reasearch capacity"... "One just asks and it works".


I find his idea very interesting. Surely it won't give food to starving orphans.

Anyhow, whilst talking to Mark about it, he handed me this book:



I started reading it, and they talk about this very subject. So far quite convincingly, I must admit.

No comments: